William Dearborn
msg tools
I've noticed a PBF game hasn't started in a while, and I was wondering whether it was due to a lack of mods or a lack of players? I assume it's a lack of mods.

I am interested in finding a group of 6 experienced players (experienced in the game, not necessarily in PBF) to play multiple PBF games with. Of course, we would need a moderator. If anyone's interested in joining me as I endeavor to find a quality group of players, let me know!

~William Dearborn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Steylaerts
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Feral_Knight wrote:
I've noticed a PBF game hasn't started in a while, and I was wondering whether it was due to a lack of mods or a lack of players? I assume it's a lack of mods.

I am interested in finding a group of 6 experienced players (experienced in the game, not necessarily in PBF) to play multiple PBF games with. Of course, we would need a moderator. If anyone's interested in joining me as I endeavor to find a quality group of players, let me know!

~William Dearborn

Interested! I love this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ND H
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DwD?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Dearborn
msg tools
lalalazoomzoomzoom wrote:
DwD?

Maybe. I just bought it and haven't played a game with it yet, so I can't guarantee that I'll know what I'm doing for the first few games. I'm usually pretty quick to pick up the strategy though. Guess it's up to the group, but either way is fine w/ me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested as well. Don't have DwD though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Dearborn
msg tools
Well that's at least 3 (possibly 4 if we do DwD?). Does anyone know a mod, or someone willing to mod? We could pull more people from the wait list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Steylaerts
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lalalazoomzoomzoom wrote:
DwD?

I would like to play DwD as well. The new cards seem interesting to say the least. I see very nasty combos with Baratheon. Doran Martell seems strong as well: possibly four swords? Ouch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brad sheehan
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
i want to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Dearborn
msg tools
Well damn it's hard to find a moderator. I've been trying to find one, but to no avail. Anyone know a good way to find one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Bardou
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most moderators are probably unlikely to pick up your game, as they tend to adhere to the waitlist. If your group would like to add itself to the list, you'll get one eventually...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Dearborn
msg tools
I assumed that was the case, but thought I would try anyway. I've been on the waitlist for a while, just thought I'd attempt to speed up the process. Patience isn't my best virtue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Bardou
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, its been a while since a new one got up and running. Keep your eyes peeled for any threads in which a moderator is seeking a replacement player. Taking over as a reliable replacement will get you bumped to the top of the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Bardou
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also recommend the "How to Mod" thread. It's really not all that hard and if we had more mods, we could keep that list moving a little better and ensure some staying power for this (Play by) Forum. I just mod one game at a time (I'm quite busy) and it's not a massive commitment, but every little bit helps I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.