Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my current NBN deck. I think it works well and takes advantage of many tagging opportunities. I am wondering about a swap of Snare! for Aggressive Secretary to combo with Matrix Analyzer, but I like the tagging of Snare! Thoughts?

Total Cards: (54)
Agenda (11)
AstroScript Pilot Program (Core #81) x3
Breaking News (Core #82) x2
Priority Requisition (Core #106) x3
Private Security Force (Core #107) x3

Asset (11)
Adonis Campaign (Core #56) x2
Ghost Branch (Core #87) x2
Melange Mining Corp (Core #108) x2
PAD Campaign (Core #109) x3
Snare! (Core #70) x2

ICE (20)
Archer (Core #101) x1
Cell Portal (Core #74) x1
Data Raven (Core #88) x3
Enigma (Core #111) x2
Hunter (Core #112) x2
Ice Wall (Core #103) x2
Matrix Analyzer (Core #89) x3
Shadow (Core #104) x1
Tollbooth (Core #90) x2
Wall of Static (Core #113) x3

Operation (7)
Closed Accounts (Core #84) x2
Hedge Fund (Core #110) x3
Psychographics (Core #85) x2

Upgrade (5)
SanSan City Grid (Core #92) x2
Red Herrings (Core #91) x3

Total Agenda Points: 23

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 4
Jinteki: 6
NBN: 38
The Weyland Consortium: 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the purpose of Cell Portal in this deck?
Why no third tollbooth when it's one of the best ICE in the game right now and it's influence is free?

You don't have Scorched Earth, so drop the Snare! for a Aggressive Secretary - that should work a little better. Also, with fast-advance, your trap-bait not advancing means it's easily spotted when you don't rez it next turn, nor do you advance and score it.

When they make that run on your huge server and hit a program-trashing trap instead of a Ghost Branch tagging trap, you'll be glad they can't run your server again because you killed their Icebreakers instead of ineffectually tagging them with no good way to spike that ball.

Why are you running 54 cards instead of getting rid of a Priority Requisition and running 49? Curiousity here. There are definitely tough cuts to be made there but I bet we could figure that out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
go big or go home.

Run a full set of 12 Agenda and take yourself to 59!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
go big or go home.

Run a full set of 12 Agenda and take yourself to 59!

Might as well, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
with a deck name like "Big NBN"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking into 'trap NBN' which would include all 12 trap cards available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had Cell Portal in there for a surprise factor and it works well with many of the pieces of ice in the deck.

I am thinking of making the monster 59 card deck with the following modifications:
- 1 Cell Portal
+ 1 Toll Booth
+ 1 Agressive Secretary
+2 SEA Source
+1 Breaking News
+ 1 Melange Mining Corp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.