NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

The New York Blood Bowl League will be starting Season 3 in January 2013 and we are looking for more coaches.

If you are interested in learning the glorious game of Blood Bowl or participating in our group, give a holler and Ill send you more information.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might ask to join. I'm Graduating in a few weeks and plan on moving back home. I'll be in Endwell not to far from your house. I'll see if I can get my younger brother into it as well. All depends on how things go.

-LMK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good, PM me for the link to our google group and facebook group for more info. We actually just had an off-season game night tonight to get people ready for the new season.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already in Google group. Just never had time to come around and play.

-LMK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Stewart
United States
Owego
NY
flag msg tools
designer
www.drunkassgames.com
badge
!!!NERD ALERT!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Last Call!!!

Useful Links:
This is the Google Group Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/nyb...
This is the Facebook Group Link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/167314203328305/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.