Popular Tags: [View All]
Dampenon Fabien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
Rookies talk about strategy, Grognards about Logistics
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to play NP AUC Event but there is no Space (with FARC piece and no AUC Guerrilla) which is adjacent to AUC Guerrillas...

Is the Event ineffective (8.1) or may I March from the space with the most AUC Guerrillas to another (random) space with AUC Guerrilla(s) and FARC piece ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dampenon,

Adjacent is not relevant, because this is the Criminal Air Force event, not a March. Per the special instruction, use the AUC "To" March priority (the first bullet in the NP AUC March box) only to determine the destination.

If there is a space with any FARC but no AUC, then move 2 AUC Guerrillas to there (or to one of those spaces) from the space with the most AUC Guerrillas.

If every FARC piece on the map already has AUC with it (!), then the Event is Ineffective.

Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dampenon Fabien
France
Paris
flag msg tools
badge
Rookies talk about strategy, Grognards about Logistics
mbmbmbmbmb
UC Sheet)
Of course !

I have well understood to use "March To" for the Event (which is written in the AUC Sheet) but, wrongly, I have looked also for using "March From" (and use adjacency) .

And this Event would have been very weak because this would have been a "normal" March with only 2 AUC Guerrillas...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Often it can be strong, because the Guerrillas end up Underground, ready to Assassinate. At the very least it's free, and AUC usually is poor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Martinius Lien
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if FARC or the Cartels is 2nd eligible and triggers the event? There is only special instrucrions for AUC...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Martinius Lien
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! Now I understand. I thought the special instructions on the non-player chart only counted for that faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.