Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Kickstarter Related Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Micah Nelson
msg tools
Like most people on kickstarter, I want to get as many eyeballs on my project as possible. I don't want to step on toes or be "spammy". Where would an appropriate place be to show off my version of Liar's Dice?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 190374. dicecasters
  • 5d6 =
  • (1 + 2 + 4 + 4 + 2) =
  • Thu Oct 4, 2012 4:03 am
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
dicecasters wrote:
Like most people on kickstarter, I want to get as many eyeballs on my project as possible. I don't want to step on toes or be "spammy". Where would an appropriate place be to show off my version of Liar's Dice?

Thanks!

Welcome to BGG, Micah!

If your game is original, then the first step is to create a Game entry in our database for it. You can find all the links necessary to add a Game, a Person (Designer), and a Company (Publisher) under the Misc tab.

Once approved, you can post a link to your Kickstarter and other important info to the News forum for your game.

You can also have a Kickstarter widget added to your new game page by emailing Chad@boardgamegeek.com

Otherwise, other options are the Press Releases forum: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/31/boardgamegeek/press-re... or the Kickstarter forums: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forums/family/8374/kickstarter

Whatever you choose, please only choose one and stick to that one. I think most people don't think it feels spammy unless you start posting about it everywhere.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions! Best of luck with the campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.