Subject: Knizia & Deluxe Confrontation? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Is Reiner Knizia responsible for the Deluxe version of LotR: Confrontation? Or is it being designed by other Fantasy Flight designers? I looked around and couldn't find anything definite either way...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Siggins
England
Bexhill
SUSSEX
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is just nicer bits/art, and some extra characters. It is probably a combination of Reiner and FFG, but I would be interested to know.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/lotr_deluxeconfrontation_g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Forsythe
United States
Strafford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
One of the board game speaks (the one with Fantasy Flight) talked about this. It was done in consultation with Knizia. There are two sets of each character, and you can play version A (the original) or version B (the new abilities) or draft a combination of A characters and B characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I know how the game works; I've been checking out the previews online. However, I was curious to see if Knizia has been involved in designing the new characters or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.