Marius Roth
Germany
Wistedt
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I'm looking for the name of an old game, but I can only hardly remember what it was all about.

I don't know what the player pawns looked like, but it must have contained some sort of ghost oder monster or freak. This "thing" tried to cast out guests from the castle of it's ruler (I think in german the lord was called "Fürst". The "thing" was not hostile, it was quite friendly and of good nature, but enjoyed chasing off the castle guests.

Does this description ring any bells?
I hope some of you can help me.

And for all curious guys, this is part of a geocaching riddle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am almost positive that the game you are looking for is Friedemann Friese's Fearsome Floors

From the game's BGG page: The storyline in Friedemann Friese's Fearsome Floors (aka, Finstere Flure) continues the FFF-saga from Friese's earlier game, with players trying to escape from Fürst Fieso. Story aside, what we have is a wonderful race game in which the players must move through a dungeon as quickly as possible – or at least within 14 turns – before it crumbles over their heads.

Unfortunately, the "thing", or monster, is not friendly at all.

Again, from the game's BGG page:

Players could reach the exit in only seven turns if everything were peaceful and quiet, but unfortunately the dungeon is also the home of a very hungry monster! Each round, players take turns moving one disk at a time, flipping over the disk after moving it to reveal the movement points available for the next round. They can try to lead the monster, who is always after fresh prey, to opponents' pieces, but they may find themselves eaten instead! Pieces can slide along blood slicks or might be crushed between a boulder and a wall. You can even try to get the monster to teleport to another part of the board, where it will fall upon its next victim!

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Roth
Germany
Wistedt
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yeah, you are right, it really was Fearsome Floors. Although, the "thing" looks so nice with its hat and the beautiful eye.

Thanks alot for the help. I'm simply not used to 2F games so this did not come to my mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.