Popular Tags: [View All]
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game looks quite interesting, but from the available material I cannot judge whether it is possible to play it solo. I see that someone tagged it "best with 1", I see that there is an official solo rule for legend 3, and I know that in most coop games it is quite possible to play alone.
So, is it possible to play it with just one hero? Or with two/more heroes played by one player? Would there be any possible conflict of interest in the latter case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Kaiser
Germany
Kriftel
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not comment on the solo variant provided on the homepage but i want to give my 0.02$ to the other part of the question. I THINK it is possible to play it solo and just roll the dice for two heroes (or more) but i would highly RECOMMEND to play it with more people because that is where a lot of the fun comes from. Interaction, discussion and planning is a LOT more fun when you do it with more people.

We even play it with more players than 4. Sure, only 4 people will move the minis over the map but the fifth player can easily roll for the monsters, read out event cards and take part in the various discussions that take place during the course of a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libůrek Nývltů
Czech Republic
Praha 13
Česká republika
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it´s possible, because as in most coop, you can just play as a more heroes. There isn´t any hidden information (just hero destiny card), so it´s no problem. There is also offical solo variant for third legend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I play it a lot solo with two heroes. Works great

Of course, it's more fun with more players !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomáš Hubka
Czech Republic
Nové Město nad Metují
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played solo Legends 1 and 2 with 2 heroes and Legend 3 with 1 hero using official solitaire rules from webpage. And I agree, everything works great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all those helpful opinions. My order just went out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha!

Just kidding... blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libůrek Nývltů
Czech Republic
Praha 13
Česká republika
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stand corrected, destiny card hero assigment is also open information. In fact you read it aloud during setup (in Legend 3 at least).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.