Subject: Players in Sydney Australia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Pekar
Australia
Redfern
NSW
flag msg tools
Anyone out there interested in getting into this game, or already playing?

I'm a newbie and since there isn't an established scene I though I'd try my luck here. I'm close to CBD so if you are interested or already have a group drop me a note.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
You could add that location to the list!

Android:Netrunner Player Finder Geeklist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernan Stanton
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
Trapped In A World I Never Made...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey man im in Brissie, have the game and love it, but getting enough real life games here in Oz has been tough.
I've been playing online at OCTGN (see the link on the A:NR page)and although it takes afew games to get used to the online mechanics ive been getting plenty of netrunner action on there.
Plus more Aussies at OCTGN means more games available when the rest of the world is in bed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pekar
Australia
Redfern
NSW
flag msg tools
Thanks Nerdycat,

Installed OCTGN, it looks great but can't seem to find an uncensored set file.

Maybe we should arrange a game???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris jake
msg tools
Hey guys, we've got a great group of guys at Miranda Good Games for all thsoe interested in Netrunner in Sydney. We meet every sunday at 1.30 and we all love the game.