Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shayne Gray
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game going to be available in the US? If so do you know when?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I forwarded your question to the publisher! But they are very busy for esen! So i hope i can give you an exact answer in which shop soon. You can oder it online of course too... Here under one, but there are certainly more!

http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=026654&ut...

I suppose it wil be avilable on those sites somewhere end of oct.

Greets,

Thomas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yedo is available in USA. But you have to order it on the internet. there's a limited amount of english games.
Maybe, if everything goes wel, and sales and ratings are good, there might be an american release. But so far, no news about that. .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
WESTERVILLE
OH
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasp wrote:
Yedo is available in USA. But you have to order it on the internet. there's a limited amount of english games.
Maybe, if everything goes wel, and sales and ratings are good, there might be an american release. But so far, no news about that. .

I tried to order the game from FunAgain but it looks like their shipment was lost in transit. So, that is not an option at this point unless they find the container.

I ordered a copy from Germany but I'm obviously going to end up with a German version.

Did anyone besides FunAgain order Yedo?

Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really sorry I missed your question Ken. I only see your message now. As far as i know there's no other distributer in USA than Funagain. We really hope that the game finds an American publisher soon, so the game is widely spread in the USA.
But as far as my info is correct, the delivery problem of funagain is solved. You should be able to order from Pegasus directly too, but than you have to point out really wel that you want the english version.
I hope you already have an english version by now..if not, you can contact me !

greets,

Thomas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
WESTERVILLE
OH
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasp wrote:
I'm really sorry I missed your question Ken. I only see your message now. As far as i know there's no other distributer in USA than Funagain. We really hope that the game finds an American publisher soon, so the game is widely spread in the USA.
But as far as my info is correct, the delivery problem of funagain is solved. You should be able to order from Pegasus directly too, but than you have to point out really wel that you want the english version.
I hope you already have an english version by now..if not, you can contact me !

greets,

Thomas

I was able to get a copy from Germany since I wasn't sure if FunAgain was going to get their copies. We haven't tried the game yet but hope to get it on the table very soon.

Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good news !!! Enjoy !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Ho Yin Kwong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on where to get Yedo is US?
Funagain ran out of stock.

Can I get English version from Pegasus ?

anyone?
Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Think you can buy it on Amazon.com.
Beware... Not amazon.de, because than you get a german one.
Will check with pegasus if there s another way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasp wrote:

For only $85 plus shipping. gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Ho Yin Kwong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Yedo really needs to have a KS campaign or something.
Not enough people in North America is getting the chance to play this game to even make a buzz of some sort in BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
The Wasp wrote:

For only $85 plus shipping. gulp

I know... A lot off money. I m sorry. But it s the only option right now. I looked into sending myself , but it s even more expensive.
So I guess we hope and pray that the publishers find eachother.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yoshi_junkie wrote:
Not enough people in North America is getting the chance to play this game to even make a buzz of some sort in BGG.

Think Ks is only for unpublished games?
Anyway, will listen to the publisher if that might be an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Ho Yin Kwong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasp wrote:
yoshi_junkie wrote:

Think Ks is only for unpublished games?
Anyway, will listen to the publisher if that might be an option.

Don't think KS for unpublished game only.
As "Drum Roll" is having a KS campaign right now.
They are in a similar situation as Yedo and now with KS campaign, I'm going to get my copy soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...interesting. So that s a possibility if we can t finalise a deal! Thanks for the info
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Ho Yin Kwong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news!!! Great news!!!

Game Surplus is getting their shipment in a week or two.
They are also selling it at a reasonable price $60, consider its an import from Germany.
Just placed my order!!

@Thomas: I'll definitely back the kickstarter if there are more promos and stretch goals.
Also, I been reading that there are few misprint on the English version, and chance of replacement parts?

+10 for Game Surplus and Thor !!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear!
Really happy that you can buy it. I hope you enjoy the game.

Yep , the misprints will be certainly fixed if ther s another printrun.

Nice to hear that people would back ks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Ho Yin Kwong
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasp wrote:
Great to hear!
Really happy that you can buy it. I hope you enjoy the game.

Yep , the misprints will be certainly fixed if ther s another printrun.

Nice to hear that people would back ks.

Is that a NO, on replacement parts for the first print run owners and potential first print owner?
or I just misunderstood what you said?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as i know, they will settle those cards when they print again. But you can always contact pegsus about it . I can t deliver it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Buckey
United States
Concord Twp
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like this game will be reprinted in English at some point from the comments. Is that true? I'd really like to get a copy, but I don't want to pay $80 if I don't have to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbuckey wrote:
It sounds like this game will be reprinted in English at some point from the comments. Is that true? I'd really like to get a copy, but I don't want to pay $80 if I don't have to.

Unless I missed something, it doesn't sound that way to me. At least if you mean US distribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Buckey
United States
Concord Twp
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
jbuckey wrote:

Unless I missed something, it doesn't sound that way to me. At least if you mean US distribution.

I thought since Thomas (the game designer) said "when they print again" it meant they were thinking about/planning on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbuckey wrote:
curtc wrote:
jbuckey wrote:

I thought since Thomas (the game designer) said "when they print again" it meant they were thinking about/planning on it.

Well, it was never distributed in US, so even if/when they printed it again, that doesn't get US distribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Vande Ginste
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbuckey wrote:
curtc wrote:
jbuckey wrote:

Well that s because we ll believe that Eggertspiele will find an US publisher for the game. But so far there s no news. Several publishers are interested, but none has finalised a deal....
Peter ( eggertspiele ) told me that they would print the wrong cards again IF / WHEN it s printed again. So can t say when,....

But if i check the reaction /ratings, i can t believe that there won t be another publisher ever,... We ll see!

Spread the word and if you know publishers personally or you just feel like it, drop the word
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasp wrote:
Peter ( eggertspiele ) told me that they would print the wrong cards again IF / WHEN it s printed again. So can t say when,....

surprise

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.