tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ng Edwin
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi PK Waddle,

Thanks for your interests in Murder! Mystery! Mastermind!. Unfortunately, we are still having issues with the production of M3, and the delay is way longer than we have anticipated or liked.

Most everything has been ironed out. The craziest thing is that the only thing holding back production now is the smallest component in the entire game. The small magnetic tokens that we used to keep track of who answered what on the clue board.

However, we have given the manufacturer another angle to approach this, which is to order in bulk, magnetic strips, and then cut them. They have yet been able to get back to us on this. Another alternative were to leave these small magnetic bits in strips, so that players can customize the size of the magnetic piece by cutting them themselves, but this solution did not sit well with most of the feedback we have obtained.

We are also looking into the possibility of working with other publishers to co-produce M3, where they could lend their expertise in the production as well as provide a more established distribution network and marketing support that we feel the game truly deserves.

Apologize for the long explanation, but know that we are still working hard on getting M3 published. Do let me know if you have any further questions and thanks for the kind understanding.

Personally, I am looking to get some games of M3 going via email or forum or maybe via my blog http://edwinbdg.wordpress.com. If you are interested, let me know and I will keep you updated on this.

Regards,
Edwin
Game Designer
Black Dove Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohit Goel
India
Mumbai
Maharashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates or expected release date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that request.

Any News? I so, how about shipping to EU?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK WADDLE
United States
Austin
texAS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 1/2 years later.. I wonder if they are getting any closer..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
Weehawken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on this? What has happened?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I fear that Black Dove Games is dead. Website can't be found, last update on FB page dates back to 2012, and the last post on Ng Edwins blog ... 2013.

This is really sad. M3 looked (still looks) really cool, and it was on my ESSEN "want to test" list, but I didn't get a chance.

If I was a publisher, I would try to get my hands on this one to produce it. *hint*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.