Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
arif ally
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like Risk Legacy but have not been able to get a full 15 games in. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to play a full session with me.

I can bring a new copy to BBG CON. So what I would need is 3 to 4 players and $5 each to help off set the cost of the game. Players must be commented to play the full 15 games so EVERYTHING(yes even the pack that says "never open") would be open and we could leave it there so when we come back we can have our own custom Risk Legacy.

I also wanted to know if the library has a copy of War of the Ring 2ed? If so is there anyone attending could teach me to play. I have a copy but no one wants to play it with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
You should probably post these in the EPIC GAMES of BGG.CON Geeklist. The first entry is for Risk Legacy.

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/146968/item/2296901#item22...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arif ally
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
I ♥ Alt Text
badge
I really ♥ Alt Text
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see the contents of the BGG library [here].

It has the 2004 version of War of the Ring, as well as the Battles of the Third Age expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
If you get the commitment of people to play - I'll provide the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Walker
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
computerarif wrote:
I really like Risk Legacy but have not been able to get a full 15 games in. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to play a full session with me.

I can bring a new copy to BBG CON. So what I would need is 3 to 4 players and $5 each to help off set the cost of the game. Players must be commented to play the full 15 games so EVERYTHING(yes even the pack that says "never open") would be open and we could leave it there so when we come back we can have our own custom Risk Legacy.

I also wanted to know if the library has a copy of War of the Ring 2ed? If so is there anyone attending could teach me to play. I have a copy but no one wants to play it with me.

I've only played War of the Ring 1st Ed. but I understand the rules changes for 2ed and I'd be happy to teach and play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arif ally
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your offer. I will start getting people together.

Aldie wrote:
If you get the commitment of people to play - I'll provide the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dorn
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
End Racism
mbmbmbmbmb
Orphius wrote:
[q="computerarif"]
I've only played War of the Ring 1st Ed. but I understand the rules changes for 2ed and I'd be happy to teach and play.

I would really love to play a full game or two of WotR, in whatever edition. I love it but rarely get to play it with my game group, which leans more towards euro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.