Jeff C
msg tools
I have not seen this mentioned but it appears that the card text for the Zerg #6 Combat card has an error. The text is "Gain +1 attack vs. a flying unit. If your front-line unit is a Lurker, gain Ground Splash Damage."

However, since the card applies to both Hydralisks and Lurkers shouldn't the first sentence be "If your front-line unit is a Hydralisk, gain +1 attack vs. a flying unit."?

Without the change Lurkers gain a bonus when fighting a flying unit which I assume is wrong. It appears to be a holdover from the base game were the card only applied to Hydralisks and the text was "Gain +1 attack vs. a flying unit."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't really matter whether they get +1 attack versus air or not, because they can't attack air in the first place, so their attack value against air never matters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually doesn't matter if luker get flying bonus attack. Because lurker only attack ground units, so, as his cannot target air unit, this bonus is useless in any case.

EDIT: ninjed !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mumu shanshi
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, it does matter, in the case that the opposing front-line flying unit is supported by one or more ground unit(s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
- -
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This still makes that card only 7/6 vs air FLU - not too much, although card provides also Splash Damage. Keep in mind how expensive Lurker is. Moreover, you'll use that +1 bonus occasionally. For me this card is just as good as it should be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
msg tools
Then perhaps the +1 should be vs flying units for Hydralisks and +1 vs ground units for Lurkers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.