Logan Daugherty
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What: Playing Board and Card Games
Where: Bluegrass Magic Game Shop, Corner of Outer Loop and Old Shepherdsville Road.
When: October 13, 2012 at 4 pm to midnight
How: Just show up! It's free!
Bonus: Drawing for a gift card to BMGS!

Oh, the horror! Horror games, that is. Being that it's October, the crypt keeper will be providing a collection of spooky games to be enjoyed. Look below in the comments for a sampling. Too scared? Not to fear, no theme is mandatory with BGM!!! Other games will be played and welcome as well. Bring your own spooky game or any other game you prefer. Our members will also be providing a ton of games from their collections as well. With eight scheduled hours, just about any game can be played, from short to long.

In addition to a gift card to Bluegrass Magic Game Shop, a separate random drawing will be held to win a copy of Resident Evil: Alliance, a deck building game.

We'll be playing games from 4 pm to midnight. Feel free to stay the whole time or just come for a few games. Either way you'll have a great time!

If you're new to the world of modern board games, please let us know and we'll ease your way into this great past time. And don't forget to pick up a loyalty card. Attend meetups at Bluegrass and get stamps toward a 25% discount on board games. The best deal in the city!

Further info can be found at Louisville Card Board Gamers or look us up on Facebook: Card Board Gamers on Facebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Daugherty
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the horror games I'll likely be bringing. Feel free to toss out other ideas or votes for the following: Betrayal at House on the Hill; Dante's Inferno; Dawn Under; Ghost Stories; Grave Robbers I, II, III; Herocard Nightmare; It's Alive; Last Night on Earth; Luna Llena; Munchkin Bites; Munchkin Zombies; Nightfall; A Touch of Evil; When Darkness Comes; Midevil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Berry
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been to this event a few times and its a great place to play, and meet some new gamers! There's also always more games to choose from than you could possibly play in one night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Hall
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Logan! Was nice meeting you awhile back.

That's a great list of horror games, and I want to also recommend Zombie Fluxx and Cthulhu Fluxx if anyone has them. Many people rank them as the most fun and most "gamer-friendly" variants of Fluxx available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Daugherty
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Wayne, enjoyed finally meeting you as well. I think I enjoyed playing in the hotel room with you and the Meadows more than playing events at the con. I do have Zombie Fluxx but (1) I'd have to find it and (2) it's mixed in with the original Fluxx. I need to order Cthulhu Fluxx. I thought I had but after checking my orders, I hadn't. The stars will be right for it to hit the table at the next meeting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.