Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to get in a game of Twilight Imperium at BGG Con. Let's say Friday. I have 2-3 friends who will play, so I have 2-3 open spots, and I'd like to offer them first to Austinites who plan to attend BGG Con.

Reply here if interested. After a week or so I'll post it to the BGG forum for any attendees to sign up. wow

I'll bring my copy of the game with both expansions. At least one player will be new to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Reed
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be getting to BGG.CON late Thursday or early Friday. I've played the game once with both expansions and a couple of modifications to the game. Not sure I would be available to do a full play through but I would love to get a chance to watch y'all play at some point so that I can become more familiar with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digren K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in a game Thursday from 10 AM to ? There are three Austinites along with some folks from the Carolinas I think.

I expect there will be other games during the week. Last year I played TI twice - both Friday and Saturday - but I plan to cut back a little this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.