Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Davi Kretzmann
Brazil
Jundiaí
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, kill instantly a Las Plagas per only 20 Gold is good. But the second effect do exactly what? The moved Infected doesn't causes damage, but only this? You don't get +1 Explore? Unless i'm exploring with only the Flash Grenade in my hand, it seens to be uneseless, because is better and easy to kill an Infected with 20 or less Heathy then move him to the bottom...

I heard about the strategie Flash Grenade + Telescopic Sight Rifle, but it sounds poorly for me yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.bandai.com/residentevil/forum/showthread.php?1099...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Kretzmann
Brazil
Jundiaí
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'll think about better uses for this card after read it... only at multiple explores, to aim the heavy infected, i guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Briand
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:

Since the Bandai forums are now gone, What is the answer to the OP's question?

Just curious. I'm just starting to look into playing/integrating Alliance with the Premier set. I haven't tried any of the new weapons yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, you basically need +Explores with get real use out of the second ability. Say you hit the mansion with 2 Explores, 40 dmg + Flash Grenade, flip a 20 Health, decide to flip again, get a 30 Health Infected, you can use FG to move the 20 Health to the bottom and have your 40 dmg take out the 30 Health one. With Alliance Mansion, might work if you get the Collapsing Floor Trap and your damage isn't enough to take out both Infected, but should one of them have 20 or less Health, you could bottom it out and only deal with the other Infected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.