Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vedran Holubek
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
could you please share your experience with 6 or more players? Is it possible, how was it? Was it too chaotic, do I need another deck?

Thanks!

P.S. I LOVE this game and would really like to try it with more players and get as many people possible in it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manchuwok
Canada
Mission
BC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even with 5 the game is getting a little too chaotic. Best with 3-4. I don't think I'd try with 6 if it were possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald McDaniel
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've modified many games to allow 6 or 7 players, including this one. I just copied some extra score cards and cards for the middle, so there is one for each player. Then, be sure you have three cards for every player below the "last turn" card in the stack. With six players, this makes the basic stack much smaller, and people have to adjust their strategies with this in mind. If you play the game for fun, the chaos just increases the fun factor. Sometimes, it's a little frustrating that cards disappear before your turn comes again, and you can easily end up with garbage for your choices, but the game does work essentially the same with 6 or even 7 players.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for sharing Gerald. I appreciate the countless 6 player variants you've shared across the site.

If anyone gives this a try please report back on your experience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.