Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made two recent file contributions, the first is a list (spread sheet) of all creature cards:
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/82913/list-of-creature-car...

The second is a list of all order cards:
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/83003/list-of-order-cards-...

I find these very helpful for war-band construction and hopefully others will too.

I've only posted them in the SoL Files section. The page for the game system 'Dungeon Command' does not have a file section, and I'm not sure it makes sense to post them on every faction pack page. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Gingras
Canada
Sorel-Tracy
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: List of all cards from SoL, HoC and ToG
I had started to do the same thing, but hadn't done the Tyranny of Goblins set yet (I only received it yesterday), so your efforts save me some time. Thanks!

As for where to post them, I think you did the sensible thing. Maybe post a message in the other sets' forums so as to inform everybody?

Regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: List of all cards from SoL, HoC and ToG
A new version has been uploaded with the CoU cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.