Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for some other BoW players, hopefully in the Northwest part of the Denver Metro Area (Golden, Arvada, Westminster, Superior, Wheat Ridge).

Post here or geek mail me. I am more than happy to teach, no experience necessary, I've got 2 copies of the rulebook, handouts, useful summaries, the most recent FAQ printed out, extra dice...and every expansion (except 1) coming by mail in the next week or so.

I do prefer to play House Stark, that's my only thing I would ask you to compromise on for a couple of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Loveland too far? I have my own set. Looked over the rules but haven't played yet.

Should be noted. I have a 5 year old and a new born. This means I am extremely busy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always wanted to play BoW. Unfortunately I'm moving in November and don't think I can make time before I leave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Syvanis wrote:
Is Loveland too far? I have my own set. Looked over the rules but haven't played yet.

Should be noted. I have a 5 year old and a new born. This means I am extremely busy.

Probably be easier if you came to my house on a Friday evening, or something like that. I would also recommend joining the guild "Greater Golden Grognards" and then we can use that calendar to schedule a game. I have to schedule everything in my life too, so really can't ever play a "spontaneous" game. Longmont isn't too far for me, and I and my wife have raised three children, so I understand. I do prefer to play with just the adults in the house though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.