Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Peters
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
It's time to go Full Chort.
badge
‎"NO FATE BUT THE NARRATIVES WE IMPOSE ON LIFE'S RANDOM CHAOS TO DISTRACT OURSELVES FROM OUR EXISTENTIAL PLIGHT"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got Le Havre today, and I got the version that includes Le Grand Hameau. Does this edition have the typos and misprints fixed? The cards I've been able to locate seem to be corrected, but I'd like to make sure I'm not missing anything...

And, on a side note: how are Lookout Games when it comes to component replacements? I have one (so far... hopefully no more!) minor quality issue... two cards in one deck were stuck together, and after separating them the face of one of them is kind of messed up, though still useable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kwentn
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed this too. I swapped out the cards anyway just to be extra sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Hialeah
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are corrected in this edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Peters
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
It's time to go Full Chort.
badge
‎"NO FATE BUT THE NARRATIVES WE IMPOSE ON LIFE'S RANDOM CHAOS TO DISTRACT OURSELVES FROM OUR EXISTENTIAL PLIGHT"
mbmbmbmbmb
jqgamer wrote:
I noticed this too. I swapped out the cards anyway just to be extra sure.

Well, I wasn't even just talking about the replacement cards in the Grand Hameau set, but also the few others that, from what I can gather from BGG threads, had some issues in previous printings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.