Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

CO₂» Forums » General

Subject: Humble request to the publisher - what could be done to possibly increase sales rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thorsten Bahr
Germany
Augsburg (near Munich)
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I loved Vinhos and have very high expectations for CO2, looking very much forward to my first game.
However, even if I like it I’m not sure whether to buy it. Why? Whereas Vinhos – despite the quite complex rules – had a great (=explanatory and understandable) pictography which made it very easy for the players to remember their options / what to do even if they hadn’t played the game for some time this seems to be lacking in CO2.
Which would – at least for me – possibly make it quite hard to pick up the game from my gameboard shelf again after it hasn’t been played in a while, without going through the rules again first.

Sure – the 6 action and free move options are listed as icons on the board'S edges, but what they comprise( especially the three actions) are not. And since this is quite a bit to remember, it’s a shame that the game does not come with an overview sheet.

Would be great if such a sheet could be added or possibly handed out as a give-away for people purchasing (or having already preordered) the game at Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Quondam
Italy
Roma
Roma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
all copies have player aids inside ;-)

Ciao!
Michele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sleaze
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And they have some of the best player aids i saw in a long time.. all the rules on a small space but you can find fast what you want to know.. and this for a complex game like that... thumbs up for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.