Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that Kemet is now available for preorder on our Essen 2012 website:

http://www.matagot.com/Essen2012/accueilEN.html

Included with the game is a poster of the game cover. The Essen price is also slightly lower than the MRSP (55€ instead of 59€).

Please note that we won't ship these preorders, they will need to be picked up on our booth in Essen.

All necessary information is available on our Essen 2012 website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so we will this be available in the States, because it looks like a MUST BUY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
MilkFromACow wrote:
Ok, so we will this be available in the States, because it looks like a MUST BUY.

The game will be distributed in the US by Asmodee. It should hit the shelves before the end of the year (it depends on how fast the customs will go).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gordon
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates on US availability? Online retailers don't seem to have it listed yet. I played it at BGG.Con and am ready to make a purchase. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game will leave the production site around mid-december. Taking into account transport and clearing customs, I would estimate that the game will hit the shelves in February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.