Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up on our first team game.

A attacks B
A passes priority to B
B passes to C
C passes to D
D wants to play an immediate to help his partner (which is B).

heres the question can someone else play cards to help another creature.

I was saying no because the owner is the only one that can tap to play an ability for the creature. But I can see it either way.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Dal Zovo
Italy
Como/Milano/Lecco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me the answer is yes, but only with immediate card, no with standar o minor action ("a creature can take a standar(minor) only during that creature's activation" [manual pg 12]).

For the immediate: "they can played on any player's turn. Taking an immediate action taps the acting creature"

so if you want, you can choise one of your creature untapped, who can use the immediate. Use the immediate to another creature (if this is possible, maybe you need to be adiacent ecc) and tap your creature.

The target of an action can be any creature,if there aren't limit on the card. Se also the attacking: "a creature can attack allied creature as weel as enemies" (sometime will be usefull )

In multiplayer, if you are in a team game the creature of the other player of your team are your allies, not opponent (don't block movement, ecc). If you are in all vs all game, the creature of the other are always opponent,also if you make an alliance during the game, they always block your movement, ecc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
T_Hawk, your points are right, but I think the question is asking whether you can play an Order card on another player's creature, not about what you can target with an action that you play. I think you are not allowed to do this: if you want to help out when your teammate's creatures are in trouble, you are limited to things like Defend Ally that can be used on your own creatures to help other creatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.