Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In cases like this, I treat any soldier that is "out of command" as panicked. But I tend to be very hard on myself, especially if I'm playing a mission earlier than the Purple Heart expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Peterson
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you still roll the dice, you just give the US the advantage even if they "lose" the roll. You still need a German Action Number for the round, and as you point out, you need to know if any US troops panic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Borba
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clarification regarding German Action Number which can be confusing:

Each ROUND requires an initiative for both sides which is used for determination of ADV/DisADV (if not already pre-determined by the paragraph) and for placing AR markers, which in turn determines possible Command/Panic situations.

Each TURN for the Germans require a new German Action Number. Therefore, a German with 2-turns in a round will have a German Action Number for turn 1 and a new German Action Number for turn 2. Keep in mind, the German Action Number is rolled only once per turn, therefore, if multiple Germans are taking actions on a given turn, they use the same German Action Number which was rolled that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.