Popular Tags: [View All]
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
Umeå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

I have a question regarding the last sentence of rule 11.64:

"11.64 If the defending space was overrun, or if all defending units were eliminated, any surviving attacking units may advance to the limit of their printed Movement Factor, subject to 11.65 and 11.66. Advancing infantry units must still enter the space vacated by the Defender."

Does this mean

1: Advancing infantry can advance only one space into the vacated space (as in PoG and BtB)?

or

2: Advancing infantry can advance to the limit of their printed MF; the first space entered must be the space vacated by the Defender?

Alternative 2 seems to me the most likely answer but I want to ask to be 100% sure

Thanks!

edit: typo

/Henrik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
#2 is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed it is correct.

Michael Rinella
Designer, Shifting Sands
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
Umeå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a quick one from this question. If I advance into the square does this count as part of my movement for moving up to full movement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.