United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

My good buddy Earl's dog Marley nearly died recently and he's trying to raise some funds to pay for the vet bills and some continued care for Marley (thankfully the goofy mutt is going to survive after eating something quite poisonous - at least that's what they think happened to him).

SO...since Earl doesn't have a computer nor internet access at home, I've offered to help him sell some of his stuff:

Warhammer 40k Dark Vengeance New Starter Boxed Set LIMITED ED. (With extra figure included) - Box has been opened and rulebooks paged through and read but NONE of the figures has even been removed from the sprues yet, it's basically nearly like new)

Warhammer 40k 5th Ed. Core Rulebook Hardcover - Very Fine Condition
Warhammer 40k Space Marine Codex - Newest version, like new
Warhammer 40k How to Paint Citadel Miniatures - Not the newest version but the most recent one before that (the one without the DVD) in superb condition.

Earl has said he's looking for $100 + $25 shipping
. That's a bit less than the boxed set sells for unopened PLUS you get those extra 3 books.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can put it on the Marketplace to ensure that BGG gets their share and we can work out the rest of the details via PM.

Thanks for looking. LONG LIVE MARLEY THE STUPID DOG! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
this is the "trades" forum... take "for sale" to "geek bay" forum please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I was a mod, I'd gladly comply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
The mod obliges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.