Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Lyons
United States
Eastlake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just thrifted a copy of Under Cover the 1986 version by Ravensburger and its missing some parts,this looks like a game that's up our alley and would like to get the parts we need to complete it. I need...
Red- Agent Card
Yellow- Agent Card
Rule Book and the Dice.
Also im not sure id the secret file is the wooden safe? If so then I have that,if not I will need the secret file too.
Please contact me if you have some of these parts. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ir. Marcel
Netherlands
Meteren
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not help you with the parts, but I have a new edition of this game and can help you at least with some answers. You can find the rulebook here on the BGG website, the wooden safe is indeed the secret file and the dice is an ordinary d6, but on the place of number 1 there is 1-3 displayed, meaning that you can choose yourself to have 1, 2 or 3 movepoints. If in the worst case you are not able to find the missing agent cards, then this is not an disaster either, you only need them in the beginning of the game for the agent selection and on the end to show who you were. You can make just make simple small notes or cards with the colors on them and distribute these on the beginning of the game. Anyway it is a very clever and nice game and I always have fun playing with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you checked the 2012 SPARE PARTS RESOURCE LIST yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.