Subject: Need Rule Varification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregg Rogers
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
If I decide to move to a new unknown location and the new outside location tile drawn has a road that doesn't connect to my current one, can I still move or do I have to stay until a new tile is drawn in the next turn that may have a connecting road?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It will always connect to your location as this game does not have the same limitations to placement like games such as Carcassonne or Age of Steam. The only concerns it that a road connects to the road you are leaving your tile on. If the new tile has other roads that dead end and don't connect to another road, that's fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Rogers
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
Still not clear on this. If I'm in the outside halftrack tile and I place the supply truck tile, the supply truck tile road doesn't connect to the halftrack tile, therefore I don't think I can enter it. Do I have to backtrack now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Rogers
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just figured this out now. I've been playing the vassal edition. I discovered you can rotate the tiles so the roads match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mrgregg84 wrote:
I just figured this out now. I've been playing the vassal edition. I discovered you can rotate the tiles so the roads match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.