Popular Tags: [View All]
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, after playing the game after all this time I come across this rule on page 10,

Arranging Petz:
Petz do not have to stay in the cages they occupied earlier.

I guess I have been playing this game wrong the whole time and kept telling people that they have to keep the petz in the cage the whole game until you sell them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel bad. Until recently I told all my friends the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-matt s.
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
/geeklist/240879
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, after you have finished sending out Imps to buy Petz, etc, you can then take all the petz out of their cages and re-arrange them as you like. Keep in mind the poop and all the options stay in the cages though (they cannot be moved). In fact, you often WANT to move the petz to new cages because you cannot clean poop out of a cage normally if there is a pet in there. The only time you can clean poop out when a pet is still in there is if you have the long handled shovel artifact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember right. You can not move sad or mutated pets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dale-not-Chip wrote:
If I remember right. You can not move sad or mutated pets.

Ah no. The rulebook states on page 10 "If you move a pet, its suffering and mutation tokens move with it, while any manure tokens remain in the cage".

I think you mistook this rule with the one that you cannot remove a mutation and suffering token on a pet once they get such tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Moore
United States
Savannah
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I love Vlaada's Games but I have trouble with his rule books. They are funny, but I wish they were a little more straightforward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.