Popular Tags: [View All]
hiroshi nagamine
Japan
tokorozawa
saitama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1.Can worker cross my own, neutral, or other player's special tiles, as if it is pheromone tiles?

2.Can worker cross my own or other player's tunnel exit token without spending a soldier?

3.Once special tile is placed, Can't I remove it?

I'm excited about this game. I can not wait release!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Cauet
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
nagamine wrote:
1.Can worker cross my own, neutral, or other player's special tiles, as if it is pheromone tiles?

Yes (and in term of movement, one pheromon or special tile, own, neutral or others', is considered as "one hex").

nagamine wrote:
2.Can worker cross my own or other player's tunnel exit token without spending a soldier?

You can cross a tunnel (your own or others'), but crossing one opponent "element" costs one soldier.

nagamine wrote:
3.Once special tile is placed, Can't I remove it?

No never: once a special tile is placed on the board, it changed the board (and available space) until the end of game. It can become neutral because of a Queens' objective, but cannot be cleaned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hiroshi nagamine
Japan
tokorozawa
saitama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your answer. My question was all resolved.laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bálint Nagy
Hungary
Győr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I also have a few questions.

1. Can a worker clear 3 pheromone tiles in his movement (with discarding 3 earth cubes)?

2. If he clear an opposing pheromone tile do I understand right that he must discard 1 earth cube and 1 soldier?

3. If he clears 3 opposing tiles (discarding 3 earth and 3 soldiers), can he than place 1 own pheromone tile at once?

4. Where does his movement end if he clears a pheromone tile? Can I choose the ending hexa?

5. Does he get all the VPs printed on the cleared opposing tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoann Levet
France
La Cote Saint Andre
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nagybal55 wrote:
I also have a few questions.

1. Can a worker clear 3 pheromone tiles in his movement (with discarding 3 earth cubes)?

Yes, you can !

nagybal55 wrote:
2. If he clear an opposing pheromone tile do I understand right that he must discard 1 earth cube and 1 soldier?

Yes, because you have to discard a soldier for each opposing tile you enter. And you have to discard 1 earth cube to clear an empty pheromone tile.

nagybal55 wrote:
3. If he clears 3 opposing tiles (discarding 3 earth and 3 soldiers), can he than place 1 own pheromone tile at once?

Yes, at the end of its move, an ant can place a pheromone tile.

nagybal55 wrote:
4. Where does his movement end if he clears a pheromone tile? Can I choose the ending hexa?

Yes, the player chooses the ending hexa.

nagybal55 wrote:
5. Does he get all the VPs printed on the cleared opposing tiles?

Yes, you're right !

Yoann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bálint Nagy
Hungary
Győr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
thx a lot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Todea
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also assume that once a feromone tile is discarded, once you build over the same terrain you get the resource cubes on the tile again? In other words, the terrain will always produce?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoann Levet
France
La Cote Saint Andre
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tzutzy wrote:
I would also assume that once a feromone tile is discarded, once you build over the same terrain you get the resource cubes on the tile again? In other words, the terrain will always produce?

Yes, exact !

Yoann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.