Subject: 2 questions about interruption and radio scrambling rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Niclas Lundberg
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Still learning all the rules, and this is 2 things I stumbled across the other day:

I read on page 28 while reading about the big figures (MKII) that that figure needs a movement point to rotate. Thats ok and fine and everything. However, it suggested that when the MKII is interrupted it cannot choose its own facing. I do not recall or find anything about a player being able to face it character in any direction when being interrupted. This makes for a huge difference in gameplay, and I'd love to hear how it works. Can a player choose the characters facing direction when it becomes interrupted? (expection: MKII)

Also: Radio scrambling works to add radio markers to the enemy which is (when they reach the limit for bonus CP) revealed and put into play. Do they persist until the radioscrambler have been turned off or until the end of the turn? The player cannot switch radio again, can he?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niclas Lundberg
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Okay so DenGad answered one of the questions in the other thread with:

It's not completely clear, but it has been confirmed (at least on the french forums) that you do indeed pick up the radio scrambling markers and reassign them in each initiative phase where you have a scrambler active.

Does that mean that I remove all marker for the radio scrambler from the oppponent, de-distribute them in a hidden fashion, and they are rediscovered as soon as the normal conditions are met?

Edit: Nevermind, I just read about it again it seems to make sense. Still wondering about the facing direction when interrupted though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Found it:

Page 15, Pause:
"When the non-active player asks for a Duel, and before this Duel resolves, the active player can choose the facing of the activated character."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niclas Lundberg
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awsome, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at Radio Scrambling this way: As long as a scrambler is in mode on you add the mechanic of playing a bluffing minigame at the beginning of each turn, trying to limit or block certain characters' actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niclas Lundberg
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I guess its less complicated than the rules suggest ^^ as are most rules tbh! Its easier to explain than to read

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.