Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Cox
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way of automatically including England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales when a BGG trade search involves UK? I just realised this wasn't happening automatically, and have found a load more trade opportunities!

PS I'm well aware this fits into "First World Problems" as far as trading boardgames goes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there is an automatic way, but you can select United Kingdom (at top), England, Ireland, Scotland, United Kingdom (at bottom) & Wales using the ctrl key in the country tab before you run a custom search.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Oates
United Kingdom
Leeds, West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I stumbled across this link somewhere. It seems to take your want list and match it with anyone in the UK who has the game for trade and wants something from your collection (not just 'for trades').

Not sure if it's what you're looking for but I like it.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geektrade.php?action=customsear...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone for cricket wrote:
I stumbled across this link somewhere. It seems to take your want list and match it with anyone in the UK who has the game for trade and wants something from your collection (not just 'for trades').

Not sure if it's what you're looking for but I like it.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geektrade.php?action=customsear...

That is cool! Thanks for the link, Phil. (Bookmarked.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.