David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about to move to your great country (London, to be specific), and will be leaving my wonderful friends and gaming group behind. Please assure me that I'll find some of you happy to game with me!
Games I have, I love and will bring with me:
Battlestar Galactica (with a printed copy of my own Revelations unofficial expansion), Ankh Morpork, Eclipse, Twilight Struggle, plus a few new ones I'll be sure to buy this year in Essen... (Clash of Cultures, Eclipse: RotA, Across the Stars, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Have no fear! There's loads of gaming in London. London on Board alone meets four times a week. Hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
mb
You will be hard pushed to find a friendlier bunch of gamers than the guys at LondononBoard (http://www.meetup.com/LondonOnBoard/)

Edit: Bah, Martin is faster than I *shakesfist*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you are living towards the east of our great capital, The Upminster Boardgames Club is close and friendly.

http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/550

The Weekend Gaming Group also organises 2 annual conventions, one in the north of England and one in north London. Unfortunately this one is actually happening next week, so you will miss this year's con. Maybe next year? Contact me if you might be interested in these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertymartin wrote:
Have no fear! There's loads of gaming in London. London on Board alone meets four times a week. Hope to see you there!

Five times some weeks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harris
United Kingdom
Surbiton
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another +1 thumbsup for London on Board. I'm heading there tonight.

If you are interested in designing your own games/ unofficial expansions, then there is the London Playtest meetup, where games designers get together to playtest games and give each other feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
David, you are one lucky sucker.

LoB is one of the most awesome gaming rings about. And everyone that has posted in this thread so far is:
1. active as hell on bgg
2. has got some great advice
3. is awesome

You are a lucky man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.