Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Copycat» Forums » Rules

Subject: Turn order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oskari
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I understand where the other parts come from, but what is the reasoning behind the blind bidding for turn order?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedemann Friese
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
oskari wrote:
I understand where the other parts come from, but what is the reasoning behind the blind bidding for turn order?


Sorry, but I needed some own ideas to connect the mechanisms.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if two people play a blind bid card with the same numbers on the upper left corner, if that is possible? Would turn order change any or would it just stay the same as the previous round? What if it was the first round of the game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MirrorsNight wrote:
What happens if two people play a blind bid card with the same numbers on the upper left corner, if that is possible? Would turn order change any or would it just stay the same as the previous round? What if it was the first round of the game?


Please see rules, page 3:
"If two players selected a card of the same value, they trade positions in their order of play, so that the player who went first in the previous round goes second in this round."

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Henning wrote:
MirrorsNight wrote:
What happens if two people play a blind bid card with the same numbers on the upper left corner, if that is possible? Would turn order change any or would it just stay the same as the previous round? What if it was the first round of the game?


Please see rules, page 3:
"If two players selected a card of the same value, they trade positions in their order of play, so that the player who went first in the previous round goes second in this round."

Henning
(2F-Spiele)


Thank you very much.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.