Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eiman Munro
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Not sure if there is an intro section but I am based in UK. Have been a long term lurker on this site and used bgdf too.

Would like to get a list of exhibitions that I need to know about if we wanted to promote our game as publishers. Currently focus has been mainly Education and Toy Fair but what other exhibitions should we know about?

Help appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you only interested in trade shows, or do gaming conventions that have dealers rooms also count? Do you have a minimum number of attendees below which you are not interested?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eiman Munro
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in all types of shows.

At the moment I'm exhibiting in the main stream like Toy Fair in London. But I would like to learn more about the hobby market.

Essen is mentioned - has it been an gone..I'm really getting to know the community here and would like to just learn what the experts here would suggest.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Genders
United Kingdom
Woking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This Geeklist might be interesting for you:

Game Convention Calendar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eiman Munro
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you - really grateful for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About GothCon:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/8716462#8716462

It's held over Easter weekend, so its extremely well established, but what month it is in depends ... You are definitely most welcome to come and demonstrate games and sell merchandise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.