The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey! Stop poking me!
mbmbmb

Just broke this out over the weekend for our first try.

We really like this game ! Easy to teach/learn, a good amount of strategy, and a smattering of luck. I really like the action selection aspect of games. Always having to choose what to do when, and always wishing you had just one extra action to take that turn.

The rules are well stated and very intuitive. If you're thinking of purchasing this game don't be dissuaded by the amount of questions in the rules threads. I made a quick perusal of those threads while the game was in transit. Read through the rulebook once, upon its arrival. By the second game we were playing without using the rulebook at all.

Looking forward to trying a 4 player game tomorrow night.

ninja

Banzai !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once in awhile there are runaway victories with 2 players. Don't let that discourage you. Most games are tight and competitive. I'm also looking forward to trying it with 4, but haven't done so yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a great game that can give a different feel every time you play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.