Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alishah Novin
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
More of a general question here, but are there any Capture the Flag type board games? Nothing like Stratego capture the flag... but something more along the lines of:

1) A dynamic/modular board
2) Meeples who can take on different stances and roles (Stand/Crouch/Lookout/Run)
3) Multiple teams even?

If you've ever played the PBEM Capture the Flag - I'm thinking something along those lines.

I imagine such a game would have to have tiles hidden upside down perhaps, that you can only uncover when you've ventured into that territory...

Anyway, thoughts?

If not, I may have to create this game. And if I'm left to create it then by having read this post, you have agreed to not steal this idea, create a similar idea, or etc etc copyright legal terms and conditions, patent pending.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alishah Novin
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Also, it would look a little like Carcassonne.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember there was a paintball type board game that your guys could crouch and stuff. It is called paintcheck the paintball game.Not sure if that is close to what your are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DM JT
msg tools
mbmbmb
The Halo Interactive Strategy board game has a capture the flag scenario.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/37305/halo-interactiv...

I'm not sure if that's similar to what you're thinking or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Skaufel
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What about Tannhäuser?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.