Subject: Does it work with 2 players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vic Weaver
Greece
Lefkas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just read on a geek list that this game seems to work very well with 2 players.
Any of you committed players care to comment. Most of my games are two players playing against the boss (wife) and I have never considered this one. Considering that she is very much into historical games in principle, should I give this one a try?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Battle
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
If/when I try a two player game I'm going to give each player two countries, and play for combined score (or best-lowest score, if you know what I mean). Might make the bidding interesting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Smit
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
The game is clearly better with more people but even with two id still rate it an 8. You lose out on the bidding in two player but the game is still a lot of fun and it plays quite quickly - shouldnt take much more than an hour with 2.

You could try what was suggested above and use two countries each but i think it would get quite confusing. It really is just fine with one country each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.