Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Gruesome yet "Gourdeous" carved pumpkins rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Happy_Halloween [+] [View All]
My wife sneaked up behind me while I was working in the garden. I was so startled I soiled myself.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the pumpkins from Villafane Studios. Click on the "Gallery" tab, then "Pumpkins". Their sand art and "Toys by Ray" are pretty cool, too.

Can't link to the photos or I'd show you a sample.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ray was on a recent reality show. Halloween wars. My daughter loves those elimination food network things like cupcakes wars and such. This one was about people making things that were edible themed around halloween. Ray was on there and is was fascinating watching him work. He made a full sized zombie out of pumpkins stacked on each other.

One funny thing, his team didn't know who they had. in the first event his team elected to make a teddy bear in a bowl and they had Ray scoop out the BOWL. Not carve anything, cut a pumpkin in half and scoop out the guts... idiots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.