GOSU 2: Tactics» Forums » General

Subject: instant victory conditions and gosu 1 cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oren kostin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
according to the rulebook, if a player has a full army of 15 cards or 9 cards from the same clan he instantly wins.
gosu 1 has 2 cards (VICTHORY and TEMUCHIN) that have those overall effects.
do these cards exist in gosu 2? if so, what are their abilities?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
johnwoo wrote:
according to the rulebook, if a player has a full army of 15 cards or 9 cards from the same clan he instantly wins.
gosu 1 has 2 cards (VICTHORY and TEMUCHIN) that have those overall effects.
do these cards exist in gosu 2? if so, what are their abilities?

TEMUCHIN is not in gosu 2. VICTHORY is. I can't recall what he does at the moment. I'll and post is later tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
VICTHORY is still a level 3 Mecha Goblin.

He has a come-into-play effect:

The player(s) with the lowest number of VP's draws 2 cards. You take the advantage token. you take another turn after this one.

He also can be mutated for a cost of 3.

I guess he's more like Dante now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Yeti
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Gosu:Tactics no longer uses text, the 9 of all the same clan and the 15 in an army rule is still in effect, just cards don't trigger that anymore.

In the first Gosu it was 8 of the same clan in an army for Victhory.

Victhory is still in in Tactics and his "come into play" ability is take the advantage token and take another turn. Since it's a MAX ability, the player with the lowest amount of Victory points draws 2 cards. This card can mutate but has no Linking ability.

Temuchun is no longer in the game.

Hope that helped.

Gosu!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.