4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Gamer Hallowe'en Mosh Pit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Delmer Esau
msg tools
designer
Hallowe'en is such a racket for gamerz isn't it. It's like our version of Christmas.

I won't spam the forum but as a writer publisher I'm tired from all the work. I know some zombie games writers must have been busy too zombie

On other fronts my twins our doing well. The mom lives apart but I support her and my two little Munchkins. I will never be a deadbeat dad.

What are your plans for Hallowe'en? Candy? Games? Clubiing? Eating Candy of a gameboard while at a club?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
Party My House Nov 3rd. Halloween night out with my 5 year to scour the neighborhood for as much candy as he can carry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delmer Esau
msg tools
designer
Syvanis wrote:
Party My House Nov 3rd. Halloween night out with my 5 year to scour the neighborhood for as much candy as he can carry.

Ah yes, the classic. Happy Trick or Treating!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Board games and candy here. And maybe some pumpkin carving a day or two before Halloween.

A few of our gaming friends don't get trick-or-treaters because they live in apartment buildings, so they're coming here to:

a. help hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, and
b. play some thematically-appropriate Arkham Horror
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.