Popular Tags: [View All]
JB
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Played our first game and used the Deathwatch mode and it was a blast, however I am concerned at the scenerios, or lack of for those with only the base game.
It seems I can only play capture the flag, deathmatch etc kind of games with no real scenarios to use with some form of objectives and storyline, unless I buy expansions.
Am I right ? Does it matter ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools

Lots of fan stuff here, not sure how much works with just base game:
http://www.front-toward-enemy.us/

Here's the pre-updated-rulebook FFG page. Lots of scenarios, not sure if they need any kind of adjustments or not, may be kind of imbalanced:
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_nrep.asp?eidm=004
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JB
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info, much appreciated, the scenarios section on the FFG page look like just what I am after. thumbsup
I bought the revised rulebook, however the scenarios section, called story mode I think, can only be used if you have expansions such as Novgorod. Not sure why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a few scenarios listed in the files section on BGG!

Again, some of them are likely to need expansion figures or boards, but they are worth a look.

The scenarios in the revised edition are updated versions of the scenarios provided with the original expansions. Therefore, they require these expansions to play. The original base game did not include any scenarios....

We have also had a blast with this game and glad to see that you are getting into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JB
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paul, will check it out.
I have downloaded all the scenarios from the FFG site and am busy printing and laminating them.

Cheers,
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.