Subject: Extra ticket for BGG.con available at cost rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Zevin
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My work schedule won't allow me attend. Let me know if you're interested. e-mail - dzevin@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Canoga Park
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
mbmbmbmbmb
For the best chance to sell your ticket, you should be sending a geek mail to:
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb

per the Want List/Ticket Exchange thread:

CaptainQwyx wrote:
Ok, less than 6 weeks to go, and it's pretty clear we have more sellers than buyers. I can't imagine that situation changing any time soon. The current structure of the exchange list is setup for the opposite situation - when buyers are in line for a scarce supply of tickets. So we're going to adjust things a bit.

Sellers: if you would like to make your ticket(s) available, please send a GeekMail to Belash
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
letting him know how many tickets you have for sale. He will then put you on the list of sellers.

Buyers: please send a GeekMail to Belash
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
letting him know how many tickets you'd like to buy. He will then send you the contact information for next in line seller(s).

All tickets transfered using this matchmaking service will be sold for $85, via PayPal. Other payment arrangements can be worked out if mutually agreed upon by both buyer and seller, but each can require this method on the other.

Those sellers who have already posted in this thread need not do anything more - Belash already has you on the list of sellers in chronological order of your first posting to this list. However, please let Belash know if your tickets have already been sold through other means or if you are not comfortable with these rules and want your name removed from the official list of sellers.

Remember, sellers, don't post here anymore - just send Belash a GeekMail.

Please post any feedback to the Discussion Thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.