Popular Tags: [View All]
rich n
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I for the life of me cannot figure out how to comment on a board game page - I'm sure its super easy.

Any help is great

Thanks

Rich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
GO TO A PAGE for a "Game" and find within there the many SUB-FORUMS these contain, such as Reviews, General, Sessions, etc. and SELECT ONE to 'click' upon that, in order for where you bring something "Like" THIS up there now too! Just pick any and experiment with that, as you can DELETE that if you goof up as well. Were you to "Submit" anything NON-relevant, and sometimes EVEN-such, then, that'll become REJECTED, with notification assessed through thus. Have fun at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Saddleback, covered by a blanket of winter snow
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Be aware that Reviews and Sessions are automatically submitted for approval as articles, receiving GeekGold. Other posts are put up immediately, and you get tips only.

Or, if you meant comment on a board game in your collection, you can do it in the User Info section of the game page; but you may find it easier to go to your collection page then just click in the Comment box for the game you wish. Changing the other columns operates similarly, and you can add or subtract columns with Columns » (but the changes won't save unless you save them as a one of your Views ».

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rich n
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks all - that's kinda hard to find
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Saddleback, covered by a blanket of winter snow
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
ragesteel wrote:
thanks all - that's kinda hard to find

Click everywhere! (Really, it's pretty safe. Anything important takes two clicks.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.