Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Parker
United States
Ellisville
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought SP1 and read the rules. The current VASSAL site mod is for SP2. I've read the latest SCS system rules but need to play the game on VASSAL. Was/is there a mod for SP1?

Thanks,

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kaufman
United States
Rosemead
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same trouble earlier this year and never found one. Let me know if you have any luck.

I also had difficulty with the first scenario. It seemed to me the units on the top of the map could move right over the victory line uncontested. I had heard there was a fix for this, but never tracked it down. If you happen to find a solution to that, please let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Parker
United States
Ellisville
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kaufmad wrote:
I had the same trouble earlier this year and never found one. Let me know if you have any luck.

I also had difficulty with the first scenario. It seemed to me the units on the top of the map could move right over the victory line uncontested. I had heard there was a fix for this, but never tracked it down. If you happen to find a solution to that, please let me know!

I'll send you an email if I find a VASSAL mod for SP1. Do you mean you had difficulty with the first scenario of SP1 in that the Germans couldn't hold?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kaufman
United States
Rosemead
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the quest I had (posted earlier). If you could help me out, I would be most appreciative.

If the Soviet 65 Army can set up N and E of area 4 & 5 and N of 28.xx, it looks to me like the entire army can move to the victory condition area S of 31.xx unobstructed on the first turn. I don't see how Nazi army can set up to stop them since they are all west of the Don.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.