Sir Chester Cobblepot
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
Komm, spiel mit Sir Chester Cobblepot!
This year you can find us at the international fair Essen Spiel, in Germany.

You can find us in pavilion 5, booth 8: we are guest inside the booth of our international partner, Giochi Uniti.
During the fair you can enjoy free demonstrations of Collapsible D™: the Final Minutes of the Titanic and have some previews of the next projects signed by Sir Chester Cobblepot.

If you want to buy one of the 1.000 copies of Collapsible D™: the Final Minutes of the Titanic, we have a special offer for you! Meet us in Essen Messe and Cobblepot will pay 50% of the ticket price! How? Pre-order Collapsible D™ now and come to pick it up directly at the fair: thanks to the promotion “Essen Spiel 2012” you will pay your copy only 54€, saving 5,90€ on the standard price, more then the 50% of the price of the convention’s one-day ticket! With this promotion you will save also the shipping costs, because you will take your copy personally at our booth.
Take advantage of this promotion only if you plan to come to Essen, because this promotion doesn’t include shipping!
This special promotion is available since monday 15 october: don’t miss it!

It’s possible to buy the game also directly at the fair, at regular price.

To submit your pre-order, visit SirChesterCobblepot.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Doss
United States
Crossville
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
will this get an American release? Want this but not enough to pay import fees and wait a long time for delivery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaz Charlton
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't speak for import fees but I live in Australia & my copy arrived within 10 days of ordering it so delivery time isn't a factor.

They even let me choose the edition number I wanted too (Thanks SCC!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.