Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
The card says move any tokens from adjacent tiles to this tile.

Say I play this next to a tile that I already control. I place my token on the tile, do I move my token from the tile next to it onto this, so that I now have TWO tokens on this tile? Do I just leave it? Does a token go back into my hand?

Say I place it next to TWO tiles I control, do I have three tokens on the stadium now of the same color? Do I just leave them? Or do two of them go back into my hand?

Kind of confused how moving of tokens of the same color onto a tile that already has a token of the same color on it is supposed to work. Need some clarification on this.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D a v i d B u r k e y
United States
Fort Smith
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it. Edgar Allan Poe
badge
Ain't nobody here but us chickens...
mbmbmbmbmb
It does not matter whose tokens are on the adjacent tiles, they are all moved to the stadium tile. So, you actually want to place this tile next to tiles that have your opponents tokens; that way they will have tokens on fewer tiles after moving. You can also use the stadium's effect to move an opponents token to break up a large group of tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't read too much into the tile text. Do what it says, then stop.

That said, Stadium is an attack tile, not an area control tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
Okay, so basically Stadium could end up with 25 colored tokens on it if played in the middle of four maxed out tiles with 6 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. And everyone would hate you. wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
settlerdave wrote:
It does not matter whose tokens are on the adjacent tiles, they are all moved to the stadium tile.
No... It says move any or all tokens from adjacent tiles. So a player is not required to move any tokens they don't want to move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My bad. Misremembered the tile text.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for pointing that out. It's little wordings that usually make people hesitate and post on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.