skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
How old Cary Grant? Old Cary Grant fine. How you?
mb
Hey all...

I am in the process of reorganizing my collection. I am pretty sure I am going to pull all the historical variants (for instance the Pegasus paratroopers from Pegasus Bridge) from the main collection as they are really only used in those. Does anyone have a list of what they are, pictures of them, so I can pull them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cscottk wrote:
Hey all...

I am in the process of reorganizing my collection. I am pretty sure I am going to pull all the historical variants (for instance the Pegasus paratroopers from Pegasus Bridge) from the main collection as they are really only used in those. Does anyone have a list of what they are, pictures of them, so I can pull them?

Reid Hutchinson's Armory should sort you out:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/9514/asl-armory-pdf-comple...

Also, they're the ones with the faint pinkish cast in the tan, makes 'em easy to spot.

Hope this helps.

S
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United Kingdom
Rochford
Essex
flag msg tools
We few,we happy few,we band of brothers;For he today that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother: be he ne’er so vile;And gentlemen in England now-abed Shall think themself accurs’d they were no here That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can send you a scan of some unpunched counters to various HASL's.

let me know what you need.

mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
mb
Not sure what I need. I am just trying to recall the "special" counters in HASLs. I know, roughly, what the PB ones are, and I think I know all the VOTG ones. What other HASLs had them, aside from FB (which has a ton).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cscottk wrote:
Not sure what I need. I am just trying to recall the "special" counters in HASLs. I know, roughly, what the PB ones are, and I think I know all the VOTG ones. What other HASLs had them, aside from FB (which has a ton).

Every HASL has some special counters, whether it be a 360 degree pillbox in ABtF or Corduroy Roads in Suicide Creek.

If you're just talking OB, well, RB and KGP don't have any special units, IRC, but pretty much everything after that does. Ox & Bucks in PB, Other paratroopers in ABtF, NKVD in VotG Seven kinds in FB... BR:T might not have any, come to think...

S

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dachda
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Operation Veritable had some too. The German infantry counters had the IDs in Red for players to know they came from the Panzer Lehr division.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ASLNoob wrote:
Spencer Armstrong wrote:
BR:T might not have any, come to think...

0-0-9 Marine Pathfinders

Well, there ya go.

S

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skippen
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Cary Grant, 1904 - 1986
badge
mb
Where the British with the paratrooper symbol from? I can't recall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klas Malmstrom
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
cscottk wrote:

I think they came in Pegasus Bridge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Armstrong
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klasmalmstrom wrote:
cscottk wrote:

I think they came in Pegasus Bridge.

I think so, too, since for special rules in PB, one needs to distinguish Ox&Bucks from other paratroopers and all paratroopers form Lord Lovat's boys. Man, you'll never have that many 648s again...

S

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.