Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
On p.22 in the Prefect Rules, reference is made to the "Asteroid Force Allocation Sheets":

"Based placed in sectors within asteroid belt orbital zones are placed on the players' Asteroid Force Allocation Sheets, and the number of their sector indicated."

My game doesn't appear to have come with such a sheet. Anyone else have it, or was it left out?

(I realize it's relatively easy to make them up, but I'd like to know if I'm just missing something.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Kidwell
United States
St. Louis area
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mitch, mine does not have that chart either, and I cant't remember if I ever showed you how most of my counters are printed off center. So it remains un-punched until I can get better counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
COKII wrote:
Mitch, mine does not have that chart either, and I cant't remember if I ever showed you how most of my counters are printed off center. So it remains un-punched until I can get better counters.

Many of my counters were not printed in the center, but they are playable. I don't think you'll get better counters unless you make them yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
COKII wrote:

Many of my counters were not printed in the center, but they are playable. I don't think you'll get better counters unless you make them yourself.

The counters were so bad in the first printing, later copies had additional sheets taped to the back of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pushed some counters around last night in the space scenario. Pretty interesting sequence/interaction. You don't have to use a whole lot of force to get things accomplished...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Kidwell
United States
St. Louis area
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to give it a spin sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.