Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
cmboyd wrote:
Hi there,

I'm here to post/announce the Kickstarter for Quarantine Z. QZ is a Zombie Survival Card Game that focuses on inter-survivor social dynamics. Survivors are encouraged to work together to kill off zombies, (they are generally too dangerous to face alone) but they are also encouraged to steal, betray and abandon each other to save their own skins. The Kickstarter started September 5th and is going on til October 12th.

Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/813783014/quarantine-z-a...

BGG Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/10037779

Hey, Why doesn't the BGG Thread for this one show up in forum search results?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
I could be wrong but to get the ball rolling:

This appears to cover all threads in the 'family' kickstarter: the forum search does not search in this folder.

Many users have criticised elements of the search function - generally opting to use a focused google search instead.

Hopefully BGG 2.0 will solve the limits with the BGG search function.

A separate issue is how to search the families folders themselves:
The best work around is copy pasting this into the address bar:

javascript:%20(function(){OBJ_TYPE='boardgamefamily';name=prompt('Search%20'+OBJ_TYPE,'');if(name&&name!='')location='/geeksearch.php?action=search&objecttype='+OBJ_TYPE+'&q='+name;})();

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.